Wednesday, August 17, 2011

movie blog

So, I went to see Cowboys and Aliens. And first off I really enjoyed it, which is weird beacuse I usually don't watch anything but comedy.. Ok so heres the deal. The main character woke up and had no idea where he was, who he was, he had really no memory of anything. But there was a large metal bracelet warpped around his wrist. Non-removable, and he has no idea the use. He ends up in an old country town. Late that night the town is invaded by what appears to be aliens. The movie is basically about the remaining towns people finding and killing the aliens in order to get their family and friends back. I don't wanna give it away. But the acting is good, the special effects are good. And I will definately buy the dvd when its released. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment